Small business is the backbone of a diverse and prosperous economy, providing a livelihood for owners and their families, opportunities for successful employment and essential goods and services for the entire region’s population. Kyndle recognizes the fundamental role of small business and works to support and encourage current owners and entrepreneurs alike.
Kyndle and its partners provide Small Business Resources, including business expertise, market research and targeted training for existing businesses and new ventures. They can also help explore financing options and assist as a liaison to regulatory agencies.
Among those Kyndle programs and partners are:
- Kentucky Small Business Development Center at Murray State University
- Northwest Kentucky Training Consortium
- Taking Care of Business Committee
- Kyndle Entrepreneurship Center
- Community Ventures Corporation
- Office of Innovation and Commercialization