Matthew 25 AIDS Services, Inc.
Medical Case Manager
Provides medical case management services including social service assessments and connecting HIV+ individuals with needed services offered by Federal, State, and Local community programs.
Must be an LPN from an accredited nursing program, along with at least 2 years of nursing experience.
S/he should have a basic knowledge of medical case management principles.
Experience working with people and particularly to the needs of those who are ill and/or have a disability.
Model sensitivity needed to work in the HIV/AIDS field, including an appreciation of sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, and racial differences.
S/he should demonstrate the ability to function independently, utilize the support of various disciplines, regarding the client’s progress and needs, and have the ability to make meaningful observations and reports.
The CMA/LPN performs various clinical and administrative duties operating interdependently as part of the clinical team focused on delivering patient-centered quality care to Matthew 25 patients.
• Certified Medical Assistant OR Licensed Practical Nurse (must maintain credentials/certification for the state of Indiana and Kentucky).
• Associates of Applied Science Degree obtained through a CAAHEP-accredited college program.
• Previous experience working in a medical office and using an EHR system is preferred.
• Experience in the infectious disease or HIV/AIDS fields is highly preferred.
• Understanding of medical office functions, medical terminology, and clinical processes is necessary.
• Must be sensitive and non-judgmental of diverse lifestyles.Apply Now