Fast Pace Urgent Care
Fast Pace Medical operates Urgent Care clinics across Kentucky and Tennessee. We provide quality care to our patients and can treat a variety of acute and chronic conditions. We are currently seeking a Provider to work in our brand new clinic in Henderson, KY!
Responsibilities: Essential Duties in this role include:
- Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced enviornment.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. x-ray technicians, LPN's, front desk staff) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid state License
- Valid DEA License
- 1-2 years of experience as a provider in a relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical facility, ER or Trauma Unit, Family Medical Practice
- Must be able to treat patients of ALL ages
Additional Preferred Skills include the following:
- 1 year of experience working autonomously
- Proficiency with various procedures
- Comfort and experience with being the initial read of X-rays