Production Worker - MC&I
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work on the line in the manufacturing process.
- Work to continuously improve safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping in the shop and on the grounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow all safety rules at all times.
- Sheet metal and welding experience is a plus.
- Must have production experience.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends, when necessary.
- Must be motivated and follow instructions from supervisor.
- Must have excellent attendance and proven reliability.