Production Worker - MC&I
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work on the line in the manufacturing process.
- Work to continuously improve safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping in the shop and on the grounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow all safety rules at all times.
- Sheet metal and welding experience is a plus.
- Must have production experience.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends, when necessary.
- Must be motivated and follow instructions from supervisor.
- Must have excellent attendance and proven reliability.
National Sales Representative - MC&I, INC
Storage Tank Insulation Systems
MC&I is a growing business seeking leaders to add to our professional team. We manufacture a customized panel insulation system for ground storage tanks nationwide. Our services include installation of insulation systems as well as tank repairs & maintenance. We are a highly specialized industry with potential in today’s “go green” environment. With a global focus on renewable energy, insulation for ground storage tanks on these projects is booming. If you’re driven for success, & willing to go the extra mile, now is the perfect time to join our team at MC&I!
Applicants should possess the following:
- Proven sales skills
- Be commission driven
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-driven with effective time management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Estimating Experience preferred
- Establish strong customer base from both new leads and company provided leads
- Sales presentations
- Occasional overnight travel if necessary, all expenses paid
- Practice our company sales procedures
- Daily phone contact using informed calling method
- Complete daily activity entry into database
- Follow up on leads
- Meet sales quotas
- 2 yrs + proven industrial or insulation sales experience
- College education preferred or equivalent work experience
This sales position is Full Time (M-F / 40 hours). Base salary + market based commission.
Shop Supervisor (Manufacturing) - MC&I, INC
Must have hands on supervisory experience.
Sheet metal and Welding experience strongly preferred.
Applicants must have proven leadership skills, strong work ethic, good decision making skills, excellent attendance, & proven reliability.
Ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined for troubleshooting and minor repairs on equipment.
Candidate will work to improve safety, quality, productivity, & housekeeping in shop and on the grounds.
Work overtime as required.
Must work well with others and have ability to finish tasks in a given deadline.
Must have or be willing to obtain OSHA safety training, CPR certifications
Must be able to pass random drug testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour / Rate of pay is negotiable based on qualifications and experience. Company is located in Reed, KY. Please e-mail resumes to rebecca@mci-RIDGLOK.com or fax to 270-826-8586Apply Now