Longtime Henderson mainstay Electric Motors Inc. has announced they will be moving from their current location on HWY 41 North into a new facility located at 3057 B Ohio Dr. in Henderson. The move will allow Electric Motors Inc. to better serve its customer base by providing a more capable shop facility for motor repair work as well as additional warehouse space to allow for a larger stock inventory of electric motors, drives, controls, and more.
Rick Wolf, manager of Electric Motors, stated that "after nearly 70 years in the same building on Hwy 41, we are very excited to move into a more modern facility in the middle of the industrial section of Henderson. We look forward to serving the community for at least another 70 years!"
Electric Motors was founded in 1948 by Albert Henry Wolf and 2 other partners. In 1954 they moved to their current location of 2204 Hwy 41 North. Electric Motors Inc. is a licensed Kentucky Electrical Contractor and employs a Master Electrician and Certified Electricians. They specialize in electric motor rewinds and repairs, electrical field service, and new product sales of motors, drives, controls, and a variety of electrical components.
The move to Ohio Dr. is expected to be complete in the fall of 2018, with the current location remaining open during the transition period.
For additional information call Electric Motors Inc. at 270-826-4867.